Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!


Today is my sister Tiffany's birthday. She is 30 years old today!! She is one of my very best friends, and I bet my mom is surprised to see us so close, especially after all the fighting as kids. We still have our arguments sometimes, but that's just because we aren't afraid to be ourselves around each other. We often have very different opinions on lots of things, but we aren't afraid to voice them around each other. She lives all the way in GA now which makes it hard to have a party for her or anything like that. But she loves e-mails and blogging, so please help me throw her a surprise e-mail birthday party. Her e-mail address is tiffanysuzanne@yahoo.com drop her birthday wish. I want her to get at least 30 e-mails for her 30th birthday!! Thanks for all your help!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!

No comments: