Thursday, April 12, 2007

I LOVE Coupons!!!


For those of you that don't know, I have join club called coupon sense. It is a website that helps me save at least 50% on my grocery bill. They do all the work, telling me what stores have which items for sale, and which coupons to use. It is soooo great. I've been doing this since November, and I thought the adreneline rush would eventually wear off, but it hasn't yet. Today I went to Albertson's and I got 24 rolls of toilet paper, 18 packs of gum, and 64 juice boxes. After tax, I paid $3.50 for all of it. My savings for today (as taken from the bottom of my reciepts) was $50.22!!!! What a natural high!! If you want to figure out how to save like me, check out this website www.couponsense.com It covers AZ, UT, and I'm not sure what other states. If you are in another state, try www.couponmom.com I'm not sure what her site offers, but it says it works for all states. I know you probably think I'm crazy for being so excited, but my family goes through 60 juice boxes a month, just for the kids school lunches. At $.25 a pack for juice boxes, I'm excited!!

4 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Nikki your so great I don't think that you are crazy for being excited!!!!

Nikki said...

Don't lie. You know your wondering why I have no pictures of my kids on Easter, but I have a picture of my groceries.

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

That is really true!!!

Crazy Costello Creations said...

Well you got that from me, but I would have to say you have done much better than I did!!! I am very proud of you love mom