Thursday, April 12, 2007

Godbehere Family Reunion






Every year on Palm Sunday, my grandma puts on a Godbehere (her maiden name) family reunion at a nearby park here in Glendale, AZ. There are usually games for the kids put on by some cousins. Everybody brings something for the potluck and we all sit around and talk, and exchange recipes, and family stories. It is really fun and of course, it's a great time to fill in the blanks on my family history. A few years ago, I put together a book with the Godbehere Genealogy in it. It's time to update our family information, and correct any mistakes. I tried to take pictures of every family group, but unfortunately, started a little late a missed some people. I'm hoping to add pictures to the Godbehere Genealogy book for next year. So if you are in the Godbehere family ( you know who you are) and I didn't get a picture of your family, please be sure to e-mail me one at nickalodeon26@yahoo.com Also I will be needing any new births, marriages, or deaths, that happened in the past 7 years. Thanks for your help. I will try to figure out how to put a link on my blog for what family information that I have. Thanks for everyone's cooperation, and Thanks to everyone who showed up this year. We had a smaller turn out than normal, but we still had a fun, memorable time. I will put a link to Snapfish for the rest of the reunion pictures that I took.

No comments: