Monday, July 23, 2007

Visit with the Jesters in El Paso, TX

The end of June, I took the kids to El Paso, TX to visit our good friends The Jesters. The kids had a really great time. We even had a birthday party for all of them because Kassi had insisted that she was going to have her birthday at Lainey's house this year. They got to go swimming, and play together. It was crazy with 8 kids in one house, but they had a great time. Ruth and I each made a circle journal. Circle journals are something your supposed to pass around in your circle of friends and each contribute to each month. Well Ruth and I each made one out of envelopes which fold accordian style. Each month we will make a postcard type scrapbook page for each other that will fit inside the envelopes. Our theme is "Then Sings My Soul", meaning we can make a card about anything that inspires us. I'm a little behind, I only have a few more days left to make the one for July and send it to her. Check out my slide show above to see some pictures from our trip. We were so busy there, that I didn't take too many pictures.

No comments: