Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Greetings!!










Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated the blog. Not much has been happening besides school and the holidays. Sammi was William Shakespeare for a speech assignment at school. Boy it was fun making her dress in her grandma's clothes and wear felt on her face. I made the collar out of paper, I must say I think she looks pretty convincing hehehehe. Can you say teenage blackmail material?!!






Then Sammi and Noah both made the honor roll and perfect attendance at school this trimester. I went to the assembly and took pictures of them getting their awards. It was so great.


I couldn't resist posting this picture of Noah sleeping with his dog. Spike has his paws wrapped around him. It was too funny.

1 comment:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

These are great pictures I love the one with Noah and spike