Friday, October 31, 2008

NaNoWriMo

You are probably wondering what that is. It is short for National Novel Writing Month. Once a year people sign up to take on the challenge of writing a 50,000 word book in thirty days. This is a great feat but it is achievable. Not that I've done it yet, cuz I haven't, but I'm going to give it a shot. On the side of my blog is a little icon that should show you my progress on this challenge. It starts tomorrow Nov. 1st. I'm not quite ready for it because I'm going to do book 2 of my YA fanatasy book for Nano, but I haven't finished the second draft of book one yet!! I may be trying to do both at the same time!! How crazy is that?

Anyways for more info about Nano, check out www.nanowrimo.org It's a really cool challenge and a fun thing to be involved in. Be sure to cheer me on, I'll need all the help I can get!

Thanks!!

4 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

You can do it!!

NancyM said...

Yay!!! A new post. I wonder if you can count the words you use to write a new blog toward your goal....if not, we won't be seeing anything new on here for awhile. I want to see your cute little kids on Halloween, I know you took pictures....come on....share them with us!

TheWenbergFamily said...

Good luck!!! That's so awesome!

Jenni James said...

GO! GO! GO! I know you can do it this year! It's gonna be AWESOME!