Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I DID IT!!

I FINALLY finished the rewrite of my middle grade fantasy novel, "Dream Swords". I'm so excited that it's done. Now I can work on book 2 of the series and I can perfect a query letter to send to agents. And of course I will be rereading what I wrote and perfecting it so that agents fall in love with it!! LOL! So, you have all been devoted fans for so long without any pay off. Here it is, a sneek peek at Chapter one of Dream Swords!


Sorry all, I took off my sneak peek. If you didn't get a chance to read it and still want to, let me know. But you have to promise to give me feedback!! Thanks for all your help!

4 comments:

Jenni James said...

Wahooo! I'm soo happy for you! You're awesome! Book one is amazing! I know it's gonna sell like crazy! And I can't wait to read book two!

Tara Brooks said...

Wow! This sounds good. I don't know if I can wait for the rest until it's published.
Congratulations. You are an amazing writer.

Kim said...

That little bit was so good. I'm hooked! Can't wait to read the rest.

Sugoi said...

Nikki your book is amazing. I loved it. I'll give you a more detailed review later. Just wanted to let you know.