Thursday, May 31, 2007

Allergic Reaction?


Well, it appears that I may have had an allergic reaction to something. Whether it was the bug

bites or not, I'll probably never know. But my eyes, nose, and cheeks swelled up really big. This pictures was taken after taking 2 benedryl and a pepcid (it's an antihistimine too), so it looks a little better. I tried to smile but my cheeks felt really big. I went to the Dr. yesterday and she gave me a steroid to take for the next 5 days, so if you don't hear from me for a while that is why. Go ahead, have your laugh! I know I think it's funny. But it is already getting better, I just have to make it through the side effects of the steriod and I'll be fine. Talk to ya later.

2 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I didn't think it was that bad!!! J/K You do look like Quaziemoto. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Nikki It reminds me of one of Cinderella's stepsister
Love Mom