Monday, June 23, 2008

Kassi



Here's some random pictures of Kassi that I have taken in the past 6 months or so.

Kassi with her hair straightened. It didn't last too long, but she loved it!!

Here's some pics of Mike doing Kassi's hair with the leaf blower!




























I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of Kassi since she's been in preschool. So here's a picture of her on her first day of preschool with her giraffe backpack. There's also some pictures from a few of her field trips. They went to the stuffington bear factory and to the county fair. Just to name a few.


Above is a picture of Kassi and her two preschool friends, Violet and Arlynn at the Stuffington Bear Factory. Below is her on a ride at the county fair with Arlyn.


2 comments:

NancyM said...

I love her hair ala natural. She has the most beautiful curly hair ever. No need to waste your time straightening it!!!

Jenni James said...

Kassi! Is soo beautiful! I wish I had curly hair like that! Simply gorgeous! My friend has hair like that and she takes her finger while it's damp and rolls it around to make ringlets. It dries in the prettiest ringlets you've seen! And she never uses anything to make it stay that way!