This is my first blog award! WAHOO!! Thanks, Jenn! So here's the rules:
Premio-Dardas: "This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to (5) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.
1. Tiffany - for giving us a photo journal of her adventures as a mommy of a stubborn (sorry she doesn't use that word anymore, it's zealous!) child.
2. Nancy - For that wonderful recipe of Spring Rolls, I've been hungry for a week now!! (hey it's cultural!)
3. Sheena - For being so consistent in her postings and being so talented in all that she does.
4. Kim D. - Because I love her "Thankful Thursdays"!
5. Tara - For all her beautiful photographs, and very cute kids! I still love Jillian's video christmas list!!