Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's a day late, but I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mother's out there who still find time to read my blog. My mother's day was good, the kids got up early and made me breakfast in bed. Then they gave me all the cards and stuff that they had made for me at school. I'm going to share some of the things they wrote.

Sammi wrote me a name poem:
Nice
Intelligent
Kind of likes Mickey
Kind and gentle
I love her

Kassi made a book about me at preschool where she filled in the blanks of certain questions:
My mom is...50 yrs. old. she weighs... 100lbs she is...38inches tall. She likes to eat...alot of food. She doesn't like to... see people eat on her couch!
If I had a million dollars I would buy her...maybe like a heart! Or like a present like a ring, a necklace. And I might get her a pretty doll. If my mom don't like it, I will take it to my friend.
I love my mommy because..."I love her because her be nice to me. Her give me kisses and give me hugs. I give her kisses and I hug her. That's all."

Jessi was upset that she couldn't find her card from school so she drew me a picture and gave me some little things she had like stamps and a necklace.

Noah decided to write me a mother's day poem:
There once was a girl named Nikki,
She wasn't very picky.
She was always so cute,
But she didn't play the flute,
And her favorite character is Mickey.

Mike took the kids shopping Sat. and they bought me a teddy bear and some chocolate, and Mike got me the movie "PS I love you"

So all in all I had a great Mother's Day and I hope you all did too!!

2 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

those poems and cards were awesome!! You are a great mom!

TheWenbergFamily said...

How sweet!