Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag

I decided to do one of these blog tag thingies. This one is about my husband and I so here it goes.

1. What is his name? Mike
2. Who eats more? He does
3. Who said I love you first? He did
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? He is
6. Who is more sensitive? both
7. Who does the laundry? Now it's mostly me (which is why we hardly ever have clean clothes) But for the first 7 years of marriage, he did all the laundry cuz I was always pregnant and he didn't want me carrying the big baskets to the laundry mats in the apt. complexes.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I think he does, but it depends on which right you're talking about. (I'm over thinking again.)
9. Who pays the bills? He does
10. Who cooks more? Me
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes breakfast
12. Who is more stubborn? I think he is, but I'm sure he would say something else
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? He is.
14. Who is more clean? we are about the same.
15. Who has more siblings? I do I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 7 half brothers and 2 half sisters and a step brother. Mike has 3 brothers and 2 sisters
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He would say that I do, which means I'm not doing my job right, he's supposed to think it's him
17. What do you like to do together? Play games, go outdoors, read, watch movies
18. Who eats more sweets? He does
19. Guilty pleasures? soda, ice cream and chocolate (Cold Stone ice cream)
20. How did you meet? church I moved into his ward while he was on his mission.
21. Who kissed who first? Mike, course I did my best to encourage it!!
22. Who proposed? He will always say that I proposed 1st, I disagree, but whatever got the job done, right?
23. His best feature? His gorgeous blue eyes!! (That he didn't deem fit to pass down to ANY of our four children! URG!)
24. What is his greatest quality? Wow, I only get to pick one? I would say he makes me laugh, he is very compassionate, he is very loving and can be quite romantic when he wants to be.

I'm supposed to tag someone here and they are supposed to put it on their blog so I'm tagging: Tiffany, Ruth, Beth, and Kristen (you new bloggers need more on your blog!) And anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

Jenni James said...

Too Cute! I love this blog! You guys are so sweet together!